👨💻 About Me
Hi there, I'm Adrian and currently a PhD Student of Computer Science. Feel free to take a look around my profile, during my studies and as a hobby I created many different software projects. Not all of them are in my personal profile, so check out some of the awesome organizations that I worked in:
- Dyvil - A modern JVM programming language.
- Fujaba - The Fulib Tool Suite for developer productivity.
- Clashsoft-Mods - My old Minecraft modding projects.
- Minestrappolation - Also Minecraft modding, but a larger project and team.
Want to see my work without reading a bunch of code? Here are some of my showoff projects, available to all on the web:
- fulib.org - A web app for a textual example language, with a web IDE and homework grading etc.
- app.clashsoft.de - A bunch of minor projects that I put together into one web app.
And for those of you into reading, here are some of my papers and theses (in increasing order of quality and proudness):
- Fusion Seminar Paper (2015, TBP) - "Energy production with nuclear fusion".
- Groovy Seminar Paper (2018) - A seminar paper about the Groovy programming language.
- Valhalla Seminar Paper (2020) - A seminar paper about the OpenJDK project Valhalla.
- Bachelor Thesis (2020) - "Natural Language Pattern Matching for Natural Language Object Scenarios".
- Master Thesis (2022) - "Tool-assisted Feedback for Programming Assignments".
👷 Check out what I'm currently working on
- Clashsoft/nestx (1 day ago) - Stuff that is not in NestJS but should be
- Clashsoft-Mods/Player-Inventory-API (2 weeks ago) - The Player Inventory API for Minecraft is a powerful API that lets you modify the survival and creative inventory in many ways.
- Morphclue/apollusia (2 weeks ago) - Calendar tool for coordinating meetings
- sekassel/pmws2223-files (1 month ago) -
- Melle2020/heraklit-engine (2 months ago) -
🌱 My latest projects
- Clashsoft/nestx - Stuff that is not in NestJS but should be
- Clashsoft/Master-Thesis - My master thesis, titled "Tool-assisted Grading of Programming Assignments", written in Winter 2021-2022 at the University of Kassel
- Clashsoft/ng-bootstrap-ext - Extensions for ng-bootstrap
- Clashsoft/story-service - Backend service for the story tracker on app.clashsoft.de.
- Clashsoft/led-server - HTTP server that controls my LED strip
🗜 Latest releases I've contributed to
- fujaba/fulib.org (v1.13.3, 3 months ago) - The fulib web app: fulibScenarios, fulibWorkflows, Docs, Projects and Assignments in one app.
- typestack/class-validator (v0.14.0, 3 months ago) - Decorator-based property validation for classes.
- sekassel-research/actions-rancher-update (v3.0.0, 4 months ago) - A Github action to upgrade a service in Rancher 2.X.X or Rancher 1.6.X
- fujaba/fulibWorkflows (v0.5.1, 9 months ago) - fulibWorkflows provides an analyzer for event modelling
- fujaba/fulibFeedback (v0.7.1, 1 year ago) - IDE plugins for grading fulib.org Assignments.
🚶 Check out some of my recent followers
📇 Want your own profile-readme?
Check out readme-scribe if you are interested in generating your own profile-readme! Stats are generated with the awesome github-readme-stats and github-readme-streak-stats.