👨💻 About Me
Hi there, I'm Adrian and currently a PhD Student of Computer Science. Feel free to take a look around my profile, during my studies and as a hobby I created many different software projects. Not all of them are in my personal profile, so check out some of the awesome organizations that I worked in:
- Dyvil - A modern JVM programming language.
- Fujaba - The Fulib Tool Suite for developer productivity.
- SE Kassel Research - Projects at the Software Engineering Research Group Kassel.
- Clashsoft-Mods - My old Minecraft modding projects.
- Minestrappolation - Also Minecraft modding, but a larger project and team.
Want to see my work without reading a bunch of code? Here are some of my showoff projects, available to all on the web:
- fulib.org - A modern software engineering platform, featuring experimental modeling languages, a web IDE, homework grading, etc.
- app.clashsoft.de - A bunch of minor projects that I put together into one web app.
- coffee.uniks.de - Coffee Counter and amenity finance tracker for the SE office.
- stellarismeta24.com [Coming Soon] - Create, share, find and rate Stellaris empires for your next playthrough.
- apollusia.uniks.de - Organise group and 1:1 meetings with this clean, free, and powerful tool.
Most of these are made with Angular (frontend), NestJS (backend), MongoDB (database), Nx (workspace/build) and my own Mean-Stream library.
And for those of you into reading, here are some of my papers and theses (in increasing order of quality and proudness):
- Fusion Seminar Paper (2015, TBP) - "Energy production with nuclear fusion".
- Groovy Seminar Paper (2018) - A seminar paper about the Groovy programming language.
- Valhalla Seminar Paper (2020) - A seminar paper about the OpenJDK project Valhalla.
- Bachelor Thesis (2020) - "Natural Language Pattern Matching for Natural Language Object Scenarios".
- Master Thesis (2022) - "Tool-assisted Feedback for Programming Assignments".
- More on Google Scholar (2019--now)
👷 Check out what I'm currently working on
- fujaba/fulib.org (1 day ago) - The fulib web app: fulibScenarios, fulibWorkflows, Docs, Projects and Assignments in one app.
- fujaba/fulibFeedback (1 day ago) - IDE plugins for grading fulib.org Assignments.
- Morphclue/apollusia (3 weeks ago) - Calendar tool for coordinating meetings
- Clashsoft/meanstream (1 month ago) - Extensions for the MEAN stack (MongoDB, (Express), Angular, Node/NestJS), especially code sharing and integration.
- Clashsoft/doctor-thesis (2 months ago) -
🌱 My latest projects
- Clashsoft/projects -
- Clashsoft/doctor-thesis -
- Clashsoft/stellarismeta24.com - A web app for creating and sharing Stellaris empires.
- Clashsoft/meanstream - Extensions for the MEAN stack (MongoDB, (Express), Angular, Node/NestJS), especially code sharing and integration.
- Clashsoft/Master-Thesis - My master thesis, titled "Tool-assisted Grading of Programming Assignments", written in Winter 2021-2022 at the University of Kassel
🗜 Latest releases I've contributed to
- fujaba/fulibFeedback (vscode/v1.0.1, 1 day ago) - IDE plugins for grading fulib.org Assignments.
- fujaba/fulib.org (v1.16.0, 1 month ago) - The fulib web app: fulibScenarios, fulibWorkflows, Docs, Projects and Assignments in one app.
- Clashsoft/ng-bootstrap-darkmode (v5.0.0, 7 months ago) - An Angular wrapper for bootstrap-darkmode.
- sekassel-research/actions-rancher-update (v3.0.0, 1 year ago) - A Github action to upgrade a service in Rancher 2.X.X or Rancher 1.6.X
- Clashsoft/ng-bootstrap-ext (v0.1.0, 2 years ago) - Extensions for ng-bootstrap
🚶 Check out some of my recent followers